NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Union Letter writer comments

This morning, I posted my comments directly on the Union letter writers page, one example here. This is a great feature, that more pople should use to give letter writers some direct feedback. My only regret is the number of folks unwilling to give their names when commenting. If you have strong convictions, then stand behind them. Why be a coward and post anoymously?

Click here for a private e-mail comment. For public comment select comments below.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frederic Christie said...

There's something glitchy about the Union sign-in. As you know, it used to say I was Frederic Christie, now even when signed in I'm Anonymous.

Wed Sep 21, 11:16:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Terry said...

I agree 100%

Terry Ehlers

Wed Sep 21, 11:17:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Russ Steele said...

All:

You may have to re-register. Also, I found out if I use a different browser I am Anonymous again. With two computers and eight different browsers, I am going to miss a time or two. Now I try to log in at the very top of the comment page first up each morning.

Wed Sep 21, 02:39:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home