NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nevada County Topics is a new forum by superwimp

Hello,

My real name is John LeLange and I’m the one who will be moderating this forum. I live in Grass Valley. The reason I set up this forum is because when I first moved here KNCO had programming which enabled the community to express their views. Now, except for swap shop, and master gardeners, that opportunity no longer exists. Expressing your views in the opinion column of the Union is limited to once a month. There used to be an ncforum where we sent email comments to each other but that has disappeared. I therefore felt this webpage was needed and since the good folks at invisionfree did all the programming, I decided to start it.
Check it out here. Or, click on the link to the left.

Click here for a private e-mail comment. For public comment select comments below.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frederic Christie said...

I have a parecon v. capitalism debate on that forum. You are, of course, invited.

Mon Sep 26, 07:08:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home