NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More business WiFi

A study shows that Wi-Fi services will bring in big bucks. Full story at CNet.
Worldwide revenue from wireless network services will more than triple over the next four years, according to a report released Tuesday by In-Stat.
If you would like to know which business in Western Nevada County have WiFi, go to the ERC Web site and click on the “SDL, Cable, Wireless and More” button. They have a list of business supporting WiFi access for customers, including the cities of Nevada City and Grass Valley.

I would like WiFi at my car dealer when I am having my car serviced, at the drug store while waiting for my perscription to be filled, heck anywhere I have to wait for service it would be nice. Where would you like your wireless access?

Click here for a private e-mail comment. For public comment select comments below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home