NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wacko alert

Tommy Gleason writes that Roberts raises concerns, but I stopped reading after the first sentence, August 9, 2005
I just got done reading an e-mail from Move On pointing to the Washington Post's story on John Roberts (July 19).
Only left wing wackos read MoveOn.org e-mails.

Click here for a private e-mail comment. For public comment select comments below.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sadie Lou said...

I am sick and tired of the editors at the Union. Tommy Gleason writes letters to the editor all the time about his hate for Christians and his hate for the 'religious right' and his hate for conservatives and his hate for Bush and republicans and on and on. I have written a response to one of his letters that appeared over a month ago and it still hasn't been published. That's it, man. I'm angry.

Tue Aug 09, 12:01:00 PM PDT  
Blogger TommyG said...

I'm Tommy, and I never said anything about "hate" towards anyone.

Sadie only shows what a non-reasoning, emotive Christian she really is.

Thu Dec 14, 04:20:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home