NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Blogging in the Learning Section

David Mirhadi has a nice write up on Nevada County blogs in today's Learning Section. One small correction, he give my profession as a retired engineer. My degree is in Social Science. However, the greatest complement I ever received was from a TRW Division Manager. "You are one of the finest conceptual design engineers in the company," he said, during my second annual review with the company. I was also, one of the few non-degreed engineers to run a TRW Lab. I must admit, I was a better conceptual design engineer, than a Lab manager.

UPDATE: David left out the ERC Blog http://ercvision.blogspot.com

If you have a comment click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home