NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

No Broadband until week from Friday

When Comcast finally answered the phone last Monday and took my order for High Speed Internet, I was over the top with joy. I could finally stop calling every week, asking , “when can I sign up?” Customer Service and I agreed Saturday morning on the 12th was good time, as I would not be home on Friday the 11th, only our Rottie would be home guarding the door. So, they called this morning to confirm my Friday morning appointment. Agggrag. I told Customer Service, Friday was a bad day. “I am sorry sir, but the next available appointment in on Thursday afternoon the 17th. Whoops, another doctor appointment in Roseville. “OK, then Friday morning the 18th,” said Customer Service. So, if you are signing up for Comcast’s Broadband, get the appointment in writing.

Tell me what you think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home