NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Letter needs more editing

Dorothy G. Leighton, I object to message from Sue Horne, March 18, 2005

The letters appears to be extensively edited, perhaps by The Union Editor.
As I was sitting down for dinner (recently),

ooo


I am a proud member of the NCCC, and object strongly to the phone message. I am only sorry that I (couldn't) be at the meeting on the 16th, but I (was) there in my thoughts.

If any of you feel the same as I do, please (make your thoughts known to Horne).

Even with all the edits, I am left wondering who or what the is the NCCC? I checked Google and came up with some options:

National Council of Corvette Clubs
National Cervical Cancer Center
Northern California Cancer Center
Northern California Contest Club
National Chronic Care Consortium
Nevada County Chronic Complainers

That last one was a joke. Help me out, who is the NCCC. Should we worry?

Tell me what you think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home