NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Insight to lawyer jokes

John Simpson found the Reason [lawyer] jokes popular in his March 2, 2005, letter to the editor.
If I understood what this writer said, it seems to me that he just doesn't like America. I wondered why anyone who has this hatred for our country is still here. Then the answer came when I read that he was a retired lawyer. That explains quite a bit about where he is coming from. I wonder ... doesn't he realize that it is people like him who make the lawyer jokes so popular?
It looks like John agrees with my Monday, February 21, 2005 analysis, Through a Liberals Eyes.
Here we go, looking at the world through the lens of a liberal brain, American is BAD.
(Scrowl down for full Feb 21 post)

Tell me what you think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home