NC Media Watch

A quest for reason and accuracy in letters to the editor, guest editorials and other issues of interest to the citizens of Western Nevada County.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

A brighter world

The world is much brighter this afternoon, sharper colors, and distant vista have more depth. Yesterday afternoon Dr. Michele Lim and the UC Davis surgical staff removed my last cataract. Vision went from 20/80, to 20/15. If you have a cataract, I can highly recommend Dr. Lim and UC Davis Ophthalmology Department.

I am on ten days of light duty, no lifting, no leaning over to tie my shoes. Driving is OK, but no straining. I plan to spend time napping, writing on book projects, upgrading my web site, and posting more information here and at my NC Transportation web log. However, napping has priority.

Tell me what you think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home